A split quarter of our unfathomably delicious beef, cut and processed to your instructions.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- $4.25/lb of hanging weight for the beef
- Hanging weight ranges from 120-150 lbs
- Roughly $550 for the beef plus $140 to the butcher, depending on size of the animal at harvest
- $100 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Quarter of an animal, shared evenly across all cuts
- You have choices in how the beef is cut
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Three to four Bankers’ Boxes packed full of Yum
- Seasonal Harvest for optimal flavor and land care
With a 130 lb hanging weight, a split quarter costs approximately $690 including the butcher cost and yields approximately:
- 18 lbs of steaks
- 35 lbs of ground beef
- 34 lbs of roasts and braising cuts
- 15 lbs of bones
- 5 lbs of organ meats
So much Yum generally needs 2-3 cubic foot of freezer space. A new 5 cu ft chest freezer costs around $150.
Reserve yours today!