A whole beef cut and processed to your instructions.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- Spring sale price before August 1 is $4.00/lb of hanging weight for the beef
- Hanging weight ranges from 500-600 lbs
- Roughly $2080 for the beef plus $570 to the butcher
- $400 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Whole beef, cut to your order
- You have lots of choices in how the beef is cut
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Would be 14-15 Bankers’ Boxes full, but bigger boxes are generally used
- Seasonal harvest for optimal flavor and land care
With a 520 lb hanging weight, a whole cow costs $2,650 including the butcher cost and yields approximately:
- 72 lbs of steaks
- 135 lbs of ground beef
- 130 lbs of roasts and braising cuts
- 65 lbs of bones
- 25 lbs of organ meats
So much Yum generally requires a 5-7 cubic foot freezer. A new 7 cu ft chest freezer costs around $180.
Reserve yours today!