A half beef cut and processed to your instructions.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- Roughly $1350 for the beef plus $275 to the butcher
- Hanging weight ranges from 240-300 lbs
- $5.25/lb of hanging weight for the beef
- $200 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Half of an animal, one side
- You have more choices in how the beef is cut
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Would be seven to eight Bankers’ Boxes packed full, but bigger boxes are generally used
- Includes bones and organ meats
- Seasonal harvest for optimal flavor and land care
So much Yum generally requires a 5 cubic foot freezer.
Reserve yours today!