A half beef cut and processed to your instructions.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- Spring sale price before August 1 is $4.10/lb of hanging weight for the beef
- Hanging weight ranges from 240-300 lbs
- Roughly $1070 for the beef plus $285 to the butcher
- $200 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Half of an animal, one side
- You have more choices in how the beef is cut
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Would be seven to eight Bankers’ Boxes packed full, but bigger boxes are generally used
- Includes bones and organ meats
- Seasonal harvest for optimal flavor and land care
With a 260 lb hanging weight, a half beef costs approximately $1355 including the butcher cost and yields approximately:
- 35 lbs of steaks
- 68 lbs of ground beef
- 65 lbs of roasts and braising cuts
- 35 lbs of bones
- 12 lbs of organ meats
So much Yum generally requires a 5 cubic foot freezer. A new 5 cu ft chest freezer costs around $150.
Reserve yours today!