All 2019 quarters sold out. Join our Mailing List to preorder in January for the 2020 season – May through October – or buy a box of stock on hand.
A split quarter of our unfathomably delicious beef, cut, wrapped and frozen in a butcher’s best assortment of yum. All cuts from fore and hind areas included. Note that there simply won’t be four of everything, so the divisions between quarters are done equitably between shares.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- Beef cost is $4.50/lb flat rate, across all cuts
- Butcher cost for cut, wrap, and freeze service is $1.10/lb
- Harvest fee of $60 to Marin Sun Farms and $25 Quarter split fee added on invoice
- Hanging weight ranges from 120-160 lbs
- $100 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Three to four Bankers’ Boxes packed full of Yum
- Seasonal Harvest for optimal flavor and land care
Example: If your animal weighs 130 lbs hanging, a split quarter will cost approximately $813 including the butcher cost. It will yield approximately:
- 18 lbs of steaks
- 35 lbs of ground beef
- 34 lbs of roasts and braising cuts
- 15 lbs of bones
- 5 lbs of organ meats
So much Yum generally needs 2-3 cubic foot of freezer space. A new 5 cu ft chest freezer costs around $150.
Reserve yours today!