A whole beef cut and processed to your instructions. Lots of options for custom cut here, and on-farm harvest may be available. Check in with us for details, and we will connect you with our excellent local butcher.
Learn more about custom quarters, half and whole animals.
- Beef cost is $4/lb flat rate, across all cuts. Amazing deal!
- Harvest fee of $240 to Marin Sun Farms; Butcher fee of $1.10/lb
- Hanging weight ranges from 480-640 lbs
- Roughly $2,080 for the beef plus $572 to the butcher
- $400 deposit confirms your spot on the list
- Whole beef, cut to your order
- You have lots of choices in how the beef is cut
- Frozen, wrapped, labeled and dated clearly
- Would be 14-15 Bankers’ Boxes full, but bigger boxes are generally used
- Seasonal harvest for optimal flavor and land care
With a 520 lb hanging weight, a whole cow costs $2,892 including the butcher cost and yields approximately:
- 72 lbs of steaks
- 135 lbs of ground beef
- 130 lbs of roasts and braising cuts
- 65 lbs of bones
- 25 lbs of organ meats
So much Yum generally requires a 5-7 cubic foot freezer. A new 7 cu ft chest freezer costs around $180.
Reserve yours today!